The new years rave session for Bradley Gunn Raver is the most important out of the entire year of raving.
Last year I embarked on a 38 hour rave adventure around London. Since I had already attended a 24 hour rave in Birmingham earlier in the year, I had to beat that.
I decided the best way to do this was to switch genres for each rave, so that I had something fresh to rave to at each rave.
I did the 38 hours, all sober, but it was an effort and the last 6 hours were a struggle.
This year will be the best NYE yet. It won’t be so much about endurance (as breaks will be allowed between raves) but more of just having the best NYE rave experience yet.
- NYE (NIGHT): TBC (Please suggest a rave in the poll below)
- NYE (MORNING): If I am in London for NYE, will be attending Jaded morning rave @ Corsica Studios
- NYD (DAY): Dream, Don’t Sleep all day rave @ Tobacco Dock, London (LWE)
- NYD (NIGHT): WE ARE NYD rave @ Great Suffolk Street Warehouse, London
- DAY AFTER NYD (DAY): Happy High Club all day rave @ Tobacco Dock, London (LWE)
For promoter use:
Promoters if you wish to contact Bradley Gunn Raver about new years raves then please use the contact form below.